Stand Up Paddleboard Rental Rates:
– One hour $25
– Day $69.99 (Up to 24 hours)
We offer different options for stand up paddleboard rentals:
– Boards are always available at the shop to be picked up and taken anywhere you would like.
– We could deliver the boards anywhere in Miami Beach for an additional cost depending on the distance to the dropoff location ($10 – 25$).
– The shop has quick and convenient access to the bay in the back of the shop or there are parks and different launch sites close to the store.
– Stand Up Paddle Board Boat Tours could be arrange to beautifull crystal clear sandbars close by that are perfect for paddleboarding. Minimum of 4 people. Call for detais and pricing.
Paddleboarding is a surface water sport in which participants are propelled by a swimming motion using their arms while lying or kneeling on a paddleboard or surfboard in the ocean. This article refers to traditional prone or kneeling paddleboarding. A derivative of paddleboarding is stand up paddle surfing and stand up paddle boarding. Paddleboarding is usually performed in the open ocean, with the participant paddling and surfing unbroken swells to cross between islands or journey from one coastal area to another. Champion paddlers can stroke for hours and a 20-mile (32 km) race is only a warm-up for a well-trained waterman.
The photos to the left and below show actual clients enjoying our Miami Beach paddleboard rental service. We will accommodate all your needs for a great Miami Beach Paddleboard Experience.
Miami Beach waterways are a great place to enjoy and relax on a paddleboard! We offer a great rental service to be able to do it. Groups are welcome too. Also, we have a quick paddleboard delivery service to the beach.